Raksha Bandhan is a brother/sister celebration where the sister ties a string bracelet (rakhi) around her brothers wrist to represent love, care and respect. Nowadays, brothers also tie a rakhi on their sister to represent equality.
- 100% cotton (heather gray is 95% cotton/5% viscose. heather blue & charcoal gray are 80% cotton/20% polyester. heather burgundy is 60% cotton/40% polyester). | Fabric Weight: 4.42 oz
- Fairly produced, certified and triple audited.
- Double stitched, reinforced seams at shoulder, sleeve, collar and waist
- Product may run small, please check size charts
- Imported garment, processed and printed in the U.S.A.
To get the full circumference, double the "B" measurement.
|Youth 2T||16 in||11 in||4.0 in|
|Youth 4T||17 in||12 in||4.5 in|